What have you done to your bike today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUZZ

Im welsh get over it.!!!!
Reaction score
I'll go first to start the thread,fitted the GB racing engine cover's,fitted full AR inconell GP2 system,installed the pcv and drilled and trial fitted the sharkskinz belly pan.....

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike5.jpg

bike7.jpg

Fitted a full Akky Ti Evo race system with stubby exhaust, PCV and TecBike adaptor bracket to be able to refit the cat cover without the cat!

Badly needs a clean so that'll happen when it stops bloody raining!

Today I removed the plain seat cover, carved out the foam, installed a luimoto gold gel pad and recovered with a custom luimoto job.
Bit of a faff, but looks great I reckon.

9a2bc2675f87a0ceff74ce92a051f8e4.jpg

1673b245bc02c7757ec75175d324eacc.jpg

78c332afff902ba81e6936212947f783.jpg

8)

I reckon I spent 90 mins in total. Actual cover change probably took 20 mins, marking and cutting foam took over an hour.
Get to test tomorrow ;)

Rode about 160 miles, then washed it and put it in the garage ;D
Ordered a 16 tooth front sporcket yesterday so thet should be a hoot to ride ;)

Billy

Fitted the factory pro detent shift spring,will try it tomorrow see how it feels.?

Gave the bike a test ride today and its brill,waiting for my belly pan and other bits now from paint shop...

Scratched it getting it out of the garage for my first ride! Luckily a tiny nick and my paint guy can sort it this week - spent rest of the weekend re-organising my driveway and garage so it doesn't ever happen again!

jammyhl link=topic=1602.msg15843#msg15843 date=1352658392 said:
Scratched it getting it out of the garage for my first ride! Luckily a tiny nick and my paint guy can sort it this week - spent rest of the weekend re-organising my driveway and garage so it doesn't ever happen again!
Ouch! Bugger!! we've all done it ,mine tipped over when lubing the chain luckily, the R&G bungs saved most of it!! A Sound investment:)

Back