Jerez 2019 onboard with Jonathan Rea

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
I'm very surprised how shiet video/audio quality is comparing to BSB onboards. Expected much more from WSBK

They're so generous with their free footage...way to gain fans... {sarcasm}
The reason it's not a popular series is that the coverage is so poor, the marketing return on investment must be pitiful.

Last edited:
World Superbike

The paid WSBK season subscription is actually really good.

feel sorry for me,i cancelled BT sport at begining of march and took out the 12 month subscription to the moto gp channel!!! :)

Def cheaper option scooby... BT use to really annoy me... subscribe for 12 quid a month and then 4
months later it?s pumped up to 30 quid.. all because of new
football content... quick call back and threaten to quit and it?s back down to 12...needless to say I fully cancelled it as I found motogp a tad boring.... wsbk on euro is good enough coverage now

Def cheaper option scooby... BT use to really annoy me... subscribe for 12 quid a month and then 4
months later it?s pumped up to 30 quid.. all because of new
football content... quick call back and threaten to quit and it?s back down to 12...needless to say I fully cancelled it as I found motogp a tad boring.... wsbk on euro is good enough coverage now

Well you can currently freeze your Btsport payment, and Motogp aren't giving refunds at the moment I think, so btsport is better choice atm.

WSBK and MotoGP Subscriptions

To be honest I?ve found both the WSBK and MotoGP subscription services very good. When you live overseas in a country which has no interest in motorsport and zero coverage of the main championships they are a worthwhile investment.

Re: WSBK and MotoGP Subscriptions

To be honest I?ve found both the WSBK and MotoGP subscription services very good. When you live overseas in a country which has no interest in motorsport and zero coverage of the main championships they are a worthwhile investment.
It's first time ever I bought paid subscription for WSBK to follow Redding. Surprisingly enough, they don't have good onboards in paid content either. Commentary is okay, but it's boring to watch the race like that.

I do admire BSB, free race highlights and long and quality onboards, all free on YouTube.

Back