New here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jase1

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all. Wanting an S1000RR. Friend had one new in 2010 and it was amazing. I want a gen 3. I?ve got a GS Adv at the minute and want the S1000 as a second bike. Hope to pick up some recommendations here. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Jase welcome to the group. What part of the country are you in mate?

Mick

Ahh not too far from Dales spent a few years living there by Grassington. Not bad roads for a run when the roads are quiet. I am down south now. Keep safe.

Mick.

Yes not too far from good roads here and yes hopefully we can all get out and enjoy them soon. Do you know how to upgrade my account so I can see other threads? It says an admin will do it but it?s been about 24 hours. Thanks.

All done...welcome by the way...and yes hopefully we can all get out soon!

Welcome Jase..plenty chat and advice on here...any questions fire away mate.

Cheers

S

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi all. When I try and view people?s photos I get this??? Any ideas? Thanks.

1adee700e34be228bece42e2a8cfbbd5.jpg

Don?t understand why... I would recommend logging out and back in again to see if that refreshes your login details

Don?t understand why... I would recommend logging out and back in again to see if that refreshes your login details

No that hasn?t worked. I use this site via tapatalk. It works fine for GS site I use. What?s the direct website address I?ll try using that way see if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Well I?ve secured a bike. Can?t wait until dealer is open. It?s got a few bits fitted already but will keep an eye out for some other stuff later on. Thanks all for advice and helpful threads.

Attachments

• ED880EA3-EF52-46B1-9001-6202FB65D67C.jpeg
    ED880EA3-EF52-46B1-9001-6202FB65D67C.jpeg
    317.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back