Custom helmets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc A

Reaction score
Anyone gone so far to have a custom helmet painted??

i follow rage designs on Instagram who do some racers... just wondered if anyone wanted to share their lids?

Picking up my wifes newly painted Arai tomorrow, the design may not be to everyone's taste but it's what she wanted, the standard of workmanship is superb....

IMG_9200.jpeg

Picking up my wifes newly painted Arai tomorrow, the design may not be to everyone's taste but it's what she wanted, the standard of workmanship is superb....

View attachment 5443

That, is incredible!
The quality is outstanding.

What character(s) / design does she have on the other side?

Who did the work?

Last edited:
The picture on the other side is our bloody cat posing as the Flerken!! What can I say... The work's been carried out by Sam Hubbard at AP Customs in Uppingham, multi award winning bike painter but will paint almost anything if you ask nicely. While most of his work is for the custom scene he can also do race design's

IMG_9214.jpeg

Sublime moto wrap do helmet wraps that look smart, I'm unsure on the prices of painting and the wrapping but would if thought wrapping would be considerable cheaper

You wouldn't get a wrap with that depth of colour, what's a decent wrap cost ?3-400?

You wouldn't get a wrap with that depth of colour, what's a decent wrap cost ?3-400?

Dunno bet it wouldn't be far off as they will print it

As i said dunno about a price but seeing as a bike costs around 400-450 wouldn't of thought the helmet would be close to that

What did the paint cost?

Thats unreal man!... the detail is another level, dunno about the cat thing tho, or that other cat thing on the other side lol... kidding aside..

I'd end up getting honked at traffic lights if she was sitting on a bike next to me, I'd be too engrossed studying her lid, thats phenomenal work Mac !....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back