Motorcycle dryers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha.. can't beat some nostalgia. Back to Black was decent stuff ideal when manufacturers thought it was a good idea to wrap the bottom 1/3 of cars in black plastic which ended up either covered in polish or turned Grey because of poor quality, just about every car turned out in the late 80s had a Black wrap around bumper..

Did anyone ever use Comma Seek n Seal for windscreen leaks.. brilliant stuff
927f17d9980ab26673c3750bdfb9bc15.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Never heard of the stuff Stuart....although that tin looks just as old as me! lol

Dont mean to hijack... but just when were on the back to black thing..this was the best for sealing windscreen leaks..70s/80s

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Eeh, used loads of that stuff trying to stop my knackered MGBs? footwell filling with water.....God I?m old!

Wow is all I can say, just washed both bikes and used the dryer for the first time. I?m so impressed, saved so much time and no messing around with a drying towel required. Only on the Bonneville did I have to use a micro fibre drying towel a little on the chrome bits, where it left a few dried water lines with the force of the dryer. Absolutely brilliant and great investment.

Back