Motorcycle dryers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schuey

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

What do you think of motorcycle dryers, the turbine ones? Any of you have one and if so, do you recommend it?

Which brand do you recommend?

Thanks.

I got a pet one. Loads on eBay. Variable speed and heat control. Does the job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips guys, just ordered one. Ordered a 2800W pet/motorcycle one, as I do have a big German Shepherd too so it'll do both jobs! :)

if you really want to shift the water get some of this. amazing stuff. i use it on all black plastics from hugger to switches. it keeps everything looking shiny and black. looks like everything just been wiped with oil and the water flies off everything. lasts forever with one wipe. ive had this little bottle for a few years and done 5 bikes with it so far. :)

PJeK4nT.jpg

Do u wash after every ride Rich?

nearly every time. if more than say 100 miles i will wash, thats mine and the missis every time, wash, clean chains and lube. :) got it down to 30 mins for both bikes. if im out both days on a weekend i will sometimes just wipe flies from tank and knee areas.

Last edited:
if you really want to shift the water get some of this. amazing stuff. i use it on all black plastics from hugger to switches. it keeps everything looking shiny and black. looks like everything just been wiped with oil and the water flies off everything. lasts forever with one wipe. ive had this little bottle for a few years and done 5 bikes with it so far. :)

PJeK4nT.jpg
That looks like really good stuff...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

To keep all my black plastics fresh, shiny and new looking on my car and bikes, I give ?em a light spray with Tesco?s Dash Shine and a buff up. Quick and perfect every time.

i never need to touch mine with anything after this treatment. no dust or muck sticks to it either. :) used to use back to black back in the day. love the smell of it. :)

Last edited:
i never need to touch mine with anything after this treatment. no dust or muck sticks to it either. :) used to use back to black back in the day. love the smell of it. :)

Haha, I remember Back to Black back in the days. I used to help my Dad do his cars when I was a kid, my favourites of his were his Cavalier GSI2000 16v and then an E30 325i Sport. Damn, I wish he?d have kept the 325i :(

Back