Bags

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc A

Reaction score
Evening all... does anyone ride with a bum bag for essentials? Like phone? Bottle of water... garage keys?

been looking at options at quite like either the kreiga r3 but pricey at 75 quid or Daniese drop leg bag.....

if you do use one which one have u got? Done a forum search and no matches for bumbags lol

+1
I use the Wunderlich sport tank bag for the essentials and then either a small ish Kriega backpack or tailpack for the extra stuff

Kreiga 10L and 20L used for touring for up to a week or if taking a quick jaunt out in wavering weather conditions I might use my Knox rucksack for carrying keys, wet weather gear, spare wet gloves and a drinks camel pack in exceptionally hot conditions. Otherwise, keys on a lanyard in my pocket - I wear them around my neck when I am off the bike, phone and credit card in my jacket pocket and appropriate clothing and gloves for the conditions.

i've got an old one i use occaisionally now which has "7" on it must of had it about 20 years, takes spare visor and all the sort of stuff you describe - I think their about ?10 - ?20 these days. got it when I swopped the fireblade "estate" for an R1 (must be 2000 then) -used it a lot in the past and was (and still is) absolutely fine (mates got an oxford one he still uses.
It's all you need

Just a backpack here Marc, when I need to carry anything. Nice Tyco BMW one for the S1000RR and a Triumph one that came with the bike which is great. Both are subtle and not OTT IMHO.

I have a Held 'Waist Pack' it's pretty handy and only a faff when clipping it back round. Can also wear it round the shoulder/underarm. Has a spare visor slot which was one of the drivers to get one for a long journey.

Kriega stuff is top quality. Got some 10s and a 30 litre. I use a cheap leg bag for my phone and wallet, seems to do the job

Back