Bmw m sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gen4bmwrr

Reaction score
Hi all
just like to say high to you all as just took delivery of my m sport gen 4 after px my gen1 for it.
i am new to all this and as time goes on will post my views of bike as the gen 1 I had I could not fault it as it did what it said it did on the tin.
just hope this is as good as what the wright ups have said it is as be looking forward to riding it.
Thank you for reading this :)

Ps - just to let you know I live in the northeast area and have had bikes since the late 80. Down sized my 2 stroke collection and bmw gen 1 to buy the m sport.

Welcome to the forum! I hope the downsizing of your collection wasnt too emotional for you.

Have you any plans for the new bike? Hope you treated yourself to some extras as well. Plenty of friendly advice here and I'm sure you will fit right in

Ask away...

hello ,I fancy the gen 4 m sport but will wait until I can ride mine properly 1st :subdued:

Welcome to the group. Some great roads up your way running the bike in.

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good roads up here but have to wait till we get the all clear to get out and about so will just have to internet goodies instead for the bike :)

Where about are you located as I grew up in Smoggie land?. But down south now

From Hartlepool but from Stockton-on-Tees as a kid . Don?t mind it up here as we have good roads not to far away and great weather too :)

Nice one. I grew up on Roseworth left at 16 when I joined up. If I head back up on the bike I will look you up. Stay safe.

Mick.

Back