Neevesy Race bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting about the standard throttle not giving you 100%.
Would the domino suffice or have Alpha done more than put their name to it ?

there are 2 things here

1. M RCK does expect shorter stroke to achieve 100% so spring needs to be changed. TGP throttle would work fine as well.

2. M RCK loom has a different throttle connector, which is also relocated under the airbox to avoid mid-track disconnect as on OE.

e_throttle_kit_sbk__s_1000_rr_2019__9032.jpg

e_throttle_kit_sbk__s_1000_rr_2019__9033.jpg

I assume Alpha provided specs, Domino just built it. Its Domino throttle.

Last edited:
So is there 1 for a standard loom and another for the RCK loom being sold ?

Correct.

There is a big selection for standard loom but they all based on OE BMW throttle.

1. Alpha - adds Alu housing and various return springs

e_throttle_kit__version_2019_7318.jpg

2. TGP throttle - same as above basically.

3. OE throttle shortened by RS2E

Enjoyed that, interesting that he's decided to stick with forged wheels but understand his reasons and makes sense, remember some people here wanting to swap their carbons for forged too. The O.Z forged wheels look the same in design to my BMW ones, are the BMW ones made by O.Z?

OZ Racing

The O.Z forged wheels look the same in design to my BMW ones, are the BMW ones made by O.Z?

As far as I?m aware OZ Racing do not make forged wheels for BMW. OZ Racing are however alpha Racing?s main wheel suppliers. Most BMW teams who are using alpha Racing to supply parts, or have them build their race bikes for them, will generally use OZ Racing wheels. The BMW OEM forged wheels are also extremely good.

Correct.

There is a big selection for standard loom but they all based on OE BMW throttle.

1. Alpha - adds Alu housing and various return springs

e_throttle_kit__version_2019_7318.jpg

2. TGP throttle - same as above basically.

3. OE throttle shortened by RS2E

As I understand it,the Alpha/TGP throttle is virtually the same as the OE gen4 throttle-the only advantage is the stronger construction.
At present,the only short throttle option is the RS2e modified one.

As I understand it,the Alpha/TGP throttle is virtually the same as the OE gen4 throttle-the only advantage is the stronger construction.
At present,the only short throttle option is the RS2e modified one.

Or Domino

Back