Number Plate light warning

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekdg

Reaction score
After fitting a tail tidy with Led numberplate light, i now have warning on the dash when ever i start the bike( warning being that the number plate light is faulty and to take the dike to the dealers.)

has anyone any ideas? as the number plate light is working ??

The canbus doesn?t like the voltage i suspect. Is it the same as oe? Check the connection is tight?

I've fitted one with an LED and it's not given me any faults, but in saying that I never get a fault with it unplugged. I think you can switch the warning off, so it wouldn't display whilst your on track.

in dynamic or road modes the warning will always come on the disable light function only works in the race pro modes

Having now sobered the connections, i think its now the tail tidy light that is the problem. It put the original back on and then look to get another brand of tail tidy
As said just turn off LAMP setting.

in dynamic or road modes the warning will always come on the disable light function only works in the race pro modes

Having now sobered the connections, i think its now the tail tidy light that is the problem. It put the original back on and then look to get another brand of tail tidy
I was thinking standard Gen 2 mate.

Back