S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Gaz.... great choice of weapon.... how are you finding the difference between the two in power?

Welcome Gaz.... great choice of weapon.... how are you finding the difference between the two in power?

Night and day difference. I had a 2008 r1 before the gsxr but I could hardly touch the floor lol the BMW is much better suited.. and the build quality feels so much better to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcae4ab7-e526-4747-a5d4-eff1f1dad287

Hi gaz, welcome. Just up the road from you in York. I do like the run over to Fridaythorpe from Malton, great road.

Hi Gaz, welcome to the forum of which I am a fairly new member. I am also a Southern softee but do come up to Pickering from time to time to visit the WW11 weekend, the North Yorkshire Railway, plus of course Olivers Mount. As a member of the BMW Club I have attended quite a few of their camping weekends up your way in and around the dales. I have also been known to put in a few laps around the Helmsley GP circuit as well!!!

Back