San Marino edition - Bahnstormers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
San Marino Edition - Bahnstormers

I actually really like it. It?s a shame BMW doesn?t just offer it as a colour option.

When I first saw that bike in the flesh I thought wow! Then I thought it looked like a bike that?s been thrown down the road, a mate had sprayed it blue all over and that was it. Definitely not worth the asking price. Even with all the bits on it too. The motorsport colours are so much better on this bike.

I like this one more

Altho this is insane moneys. Phil Crowe sells M RCK / K-tech equipped Beemer for 33k, prolly by the time lockdown is over its gonna be 30k.

Last edited:
I like this one more

Altho this is insane moneys. Phil Crowe sells M RCK / K-tech equipped Beemer for 33k, prolly by the time lockdown is over its gonna be 30k.

that colour scheme just screams gay pride to me.....

Its a classic BMW concept 'Art Car' tribute.
Look them up if you've not seen them.

- Alex

I personally don?t think it suits the bike. Obviously not seen in the flesh though.

I see they are doing one in"fire blue" too

[FONT=&quot]
A9gmNo8.jpg
[/FONT]

Thats more like it, I wanted a gen2 in that colour but couldn't get my hands on one - at the time they hardly sold as apparently punters thought they looked like Rizla Suzuki's..... the best blue gen4 I've seen so far is Budgies

That Bahnstomers is rotten, you'd get a kicking up our way if you ran about in that..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back