Ducati Streetfighter V4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dyno

V4S vs KTM SDR 2020 (red)

The amount of torque that SDR produces is insane.

image.png

Tuono - gree

image.png

Big up for the KTM fan boys, hopefully Phil will be along in a minute... that V4 SF has been over hyped - just 10 brake more than the 1290 and way behind on torque. Gratuitous pic of my (hardly ridden) steed - cue 'but its not an S1000RR' comments... :tongue-new:

IMG_0311 (1).jpg

Big up for the KTM fan boys, hopefully Phil will be along in a minute... that V4 SF has been over hyped - just 10 brake more than the 1290 and way behind on torque. Gratuitous pic of my (hardly ridden) steed - cue 'but its not an S1000RR' comments... :tongue-new:

well, you missed the main advantage of V4S the looks

IMG-0946.jpg

Mmmm, it's ok, I wasn't wowed by it at the NEC show like I thought I would be and unless I'm mistaken that nice akra exhaust is ?4.5k!

44T recently dyno'd one. Whilst it revs to 14k and peak power is at 12k...the Tuono beats it in the rev range you actually use...

- Alex

I'm going to test ride a Ducati SF some time in the next couple of weeks. I will compare it to my RR as that's what it will be replacing. I'll write a little review.

Rob

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I'm going to test ride a Ducati SF some time in the next couple of weeks. I will compare it to my RR as that's what it will be replacing. I'll write a little review.

Rob

You really should take out the latest Superduke R for a test ride too, I'm super impressed with mine and in todays MCN super naked test Mr Neeves gave it the nod over the SF..

Rob

Looking forward mate !

Saw one in the flesh yesterday on the road around Castle Donington, I was filling up at the petrol station and he rode past and gave me a wave. Then on my way home the same guy rode in the opposite direction. Must say it looked good, but not as good as the S1000RR in my humble opinion hehe.

Back