Critical Worker

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCB

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
How many Critical Workers do we have that will get tae charge to work on their bike?
Got to get our fix somehow.

Daz

How many Critical Workers do we have that will get tae charge to work on their bike?
Got to get our fix somehow.

Daz

I help to feed the country via the chemical industry so have an adequate excuse for commuting. I?ve even got a letter of proof, which I expect will allow me to hoon through the NW & North Wales at any speed / time and with complete immunity!

I help to feed the country via the chemical industry so have an adequate excuse for commuting. I?ve even got a letter of proof, which I expect will allow me to hoon through the NW & North Wales at any speed / time and with complete immunity!

I have my letter safely tucked in a pocket for the same purpose, granted not chemical industry I am Railway

Daz

just what we need, a critical care bed taken by someone hooning through North Wales and not quite making it! I think we have 10 beds, god help us

image.png

Ha ha, but I?m joking of course! If truth be told I?m going to keep my head down from any risky shit until the hospital wards have recovered. Don?t want to peg out due to something relatively minor when the NHS response is completely wiped out treating virus sufferers.

Back