tail tidy issue NRC

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r25sti

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
thought i would just say that im in discussions with the seller of my NRC tail tidy. with the uk standard size plate on you can barely see the indicators. not an issue with friends following but when out on my own was quite conscious that no one knows where im going. the nunber plate covers most part of the indicator as it dosnt quite flash the same as the ones in the youtube videos. hopefully sort something and let you know what happens.

Didn?t notice that with mine but I ain?t got a standard size plate mines 8x6

Last edited:
Aye was going to say I have a 7x 5 on mine that Mibbie be better with that tidy, 7x5 is legal as well if the spacing is correct

Daz

7 x 5 up here and your collared, I've an 8 x 6 with standard size letters, not legal but looks decent and the cops never give hassle for my plate..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

7 x 5 up here and your collared, I've an 8 x 6 with standard size letters, not legal but looks decent and the cops never give hassle for my plate..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

makes mental note to ride faster so not to get caught lol

finally fitted smaller plate and moved the bracket further back. didnt get much help from supplier.

Ro3PDcF.jpg

aR9INWx.jpg

Looks very clean that back end....happy with it?? How?s the flashes??

It?s quite an angle too.... long as ur happy.... 48 hours till service lol

Back