circlips

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreudianSlip

Reaction score
After approximately a year since buying an arrow end-can for my my2017 i finally got round to fitting it today. I?ve never taken much in the way of spanner?s to a bike before, and this was my 1st ever end-can fitting.

It?s gone fantastically well - i really dont know why i put it off for so long! I do have 1 problem though - the very 1st thing the instructions told me to remove was the circlip holding the passenger footpeg on, so i could remove the pin and the footrest. The ease this clip came off surprised me. I wasn?t expecting it to go so easily .. anyway, it fell, slipped into a tiny wormhole and warped into a different dimension never to be found again.

Does anyone know where I could get one of these from (Amazon?) for next day delivery .. My local bmw shops are shut today, at least from a parts/servicing perspective. Even if you could tell me what I should be looking for would be appreciated.

TIA

Jeez, Halfords do Circlips but I doubt that size, whip off the other side and use that till your dealer opens...something tells me it will be a special order [emoji849]

EDIT: I'll look at the pegs I've lying about freudy and see if I can dig you out with one...

Whatsapp me a pic and the diameter 07779 150 760

S....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back