Coronavirus/House Boredom

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spain have extended the lockdown for another 15 days to the 12th April. That?s Almeria definitely cancelled now

Regardless of lock down I have a feeling that risky events will be a no-go due to shortage of doctors/medical personal for foreseeable future

first UK tracks got shut tomorrow

https://www.facebook.com/364096296248/posts/10156703649431249

URGENT - Tomorrow's BIKE track days at Cadwell Park, Brands Hatch and Donington Park have just been CANCELLED. We are emailing all customers. Full credits will be issued automatically in due course.
The office is closed so please don't try and call. We are busy trying to make everyone involved aware so messages and questions on social are not going to get a reply, but please do check back here and on the MSVT website for any future updates.
Some customers may already be on the road so please pass on the word.

Last edited:
Be grateful your not in Ireland, max 2km from house unless your in the allowed group of workers.

Going back to the social isolation, being susceptible to the virus happens to people you may know but don't tell you they have a illness like MS, where they have treatment to slow it down but it wipes their immune system.

This will go on for at leat 3 months after the curve starts to drop as they won't allow the elderly out of social isolation until they have it under control. Whatever happens to the country will be determined by the elderly and vulnerable, so its going to be a long hall.

DSC03798-HDR.jpg

DSC03754-HDR.jpg

Nice pics again BBB.

Hope everyone and their families are well here and that you're all coping well under the lockdown measures. Take care folks..

It?s taken me some time to motivate myself to do what everyone else seems to be doing when on lockdown. But hey I finally got there.
Jet washed my patios and paving.
Jet washed my flower bed walls. Jet washed my block paved drive.
Re applied kiln dried sand to the drive.
Scarified front and rear lawns and gave ?em both a cut.
Washed all the white plastic on my house including all the windows.
Done the same on the conservatory including the roof and glass.
Washed my garage inside and out and washed the greenhouse.
I?m sure I?ve done more but can?t remember [emoji2960]
aec25e6e8805f7ef7ab19e13e350288d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive built a friends child a mud kitchen, fit new garage door and new built in oven so far on top of the normal cleaning and tidying garage. tidy track bike shed and fit new bathroom next.lol...i hate being bored. also still working unless services are cancelled. :)

thats really boring

I?ve got to do something, else I?ll go potty. Took me days and days and bloody buggered me up quite a bit, I can tell you.
That?s why I?ve not been on here for a few days[emoji53]
Just the inside of the garage to do and I reckon that?ll do me for now[emoji106]

Cut the grass, had a shootout between the S1000rr and the Husqvuarna Ride on, S1000 lost, looked good though, thought about trying the bike on the lawn, its ? of an acre so plenty of room but thought better of it. Washed the cars, bike, relaid the balcony patio, cleaned the garage and put rubber matting down, cleaned the barbi and sprayed the drive with weedkiller, 30litres of mixture(2 backpacks).

Currently finishing my last 2 Uni assignments for my HDip at UCC (in Cork), mature student and UNLIKE you lucky sods who can ride in the UK here in sunny Cork we can't, also Im in the venerable category so have to cocoon as well.

Bonus is the wife moved into the spare bedroom 3 weeks ago and the Saturday before the lockdown I bought a 37inch LG smart TV and am watching loads of TV in the bedroom.

Apart from that trying to avoid painting the kitchen now, dragging the last assignment out.

I?ve got to do something, else I?ll go potty. Took me days and days and bloody buggered me up quite a bit, I can tell you.
That?s why I?ve not been on here for a few days[emoji53]
Just the inside of the garage to do and I reckon that?ll do me for now[emoji106]

Your place looks like a new pin there RR...[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back