First blast

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good man. Hoping myself that this shit were going through is over soon.

My argument is I?m self isolating alone in my helmet.... and gimp suit lol

Just been out on mine, had a good run covering approx 85 miles. Hit the limiter in 6th a couple of times, the things a beast!

Great to see you all getting out....don't forget to snap some pics! How many miles now Schuey?

Ive been out for a little run on mine today, nothing mad, going out tomorrow alone now as my mates cant go out till after lunch, im going to go out early for at least two hours i hope. Im hoping to get the first service done asap as this bike is a beast, i cant wait to get the restrictors off and then i can really play with it. I genuinely cant believe how good it is

Great to see you all getting out....don't forget to snap some pics! How many miles now Schuey?

Cheers Marc, exactly 400 miles now :D Sorry I didn?t get any pics.

After the ride, wife made me some lunch, I walked the dog and then went back out, but this time on the Triumph. Just got back an hour ago and really made the most of the sunshine today. With all the depressing shit going on, these rides have really lifted the spirits (Hand joining emoji).

Have just got 162 miles on mine, and love it... So light, quick and that's with the restriction. Love the connected app and even the stock exhaust pops and gurgles a bit! The quickshifter/blipper is like butter and brakes are great.

Needed the heated grips today, and can't wait to really open her up in a few more miles.
29f24e64ecb8d966bced8516dbe892b9.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Mine goes in on Tuesday for its first service and cannot wait. Oh yeah. Also my stubby akro comes on Tuesday too. Happy days as I?m off for the following 4 days.

Back