Akrapovic MotoGP stubby

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sorry to hear that Sam76. Fingers crossed for you.
And fingers crossed for me, I collect my bike tomorrow. Who knows which if the large collection of issues it will have.

Really hope you dont get any problems with your bike.

HertsTif...just off topic but did ur dealer make u bank transfer the balance?? Although I'm in car sales I just get my customers to whack it on the debit card...however my dealer wants them to BACS it over

I whacked mine on the debit card with my dealer. But Bank Transfer is instant these days so shouldn't matter either way.

Had a good chat with the Austin Racing boys at the NEC....again a good contender for slip...but all down to preference/looks/budget/noise lol

Had a good chat with the Austin Racing boys at the NEC....again a good contender for slip...but all down to preference/looks/budget/noise lol
They seem reasonable starting at 450

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I wanted the full system from Austin racing but I got my akro slip on for free. With the ?500 delay voucher. Also dealer gave me M levers, M bobbins and lithium charger which I bought with ?500 delay voucher but then they refunded due to a delivery problem and gave them for free. I wonder what I?ll get this time round.?

I wanted the full system from Austin racing but I got my akro slip on for free. With the ?500 delay voucher. Also dealer gave me M levers, M bobbins and lithium charger which I bought with ?500 delay voucher but then they refunded due to a delivery problem and gave them for free. I wonder what I?ll get this time round.?
You need all that for the hassle you have had. How does just the slip on sound?

You need all that for the hassle you have had. How does just the slip on sound?

Cant really answer that as I?ve done around 10 miles once it was fitted then it?s been in workshop ever since and that was 2 weeks ago.

Cant really answer that as I?ve done around 10 miles once it was fitted then it?s been in workshop ever since and that was 2 weeks ago.
Hope it all gets sorted soon

HertsTif...just off topic but did ur dealer make u bank transfer the balance?? Although I'm in car sales I just get my customers to whack it on the debit card...however my dealer wants them to BACS it over

He offered either. I've got the banking app with me so I can do either on the day

Last edited:
One positive I noticed from having any brand of stubby was that u retained the rear seat pegs if you needed it for pillion...the akra full system using the right side for the carbon exhaust hanger...

Back