Integrated indicators tail light

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoranC1

Reaction score
Anyone had an success with and integrated indicators LED rear unit?

Bar MOT, as I can swap it back. Any suggestions?

R25sti has had success with his gen 4. He has a nrc led integrated tail light

I think they do a gen 3 version if that?s what u are after?

i got one off ebay works ok - only issue is hazards - they throw the bulb failure for the brake light, but clears once you turn it off. was ok for the MOT but I've added some indicators to the number plate for the last one as he did comment on it, didn't disconnnect for the test and was ok, but new tester this year so will see!

Yea it's for a Gen 3.

Any videos or photos of how it looks during operation?

That specific one, https://www.motodynamic.com/2015-2018-bmw-s1000rr-s1000r-sequential-led-tail-lights-smoked.html

109 dollars then probably some stupid US postage amount. Iv never seen one in action but I think it would really clean the rear of the bike up with a smaller number plate on too
You'll defo get hit with a surcharge from the states...theres no haggling with them as I found out with a pair of leather trousers couple of years back..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Couple of junctions up our way are harem scarem, one in particular crossing over the A82 down to my place would scare me if I had that fitting on, too may near misses with standard winkers never mind an integrated set up.... it is much neater but theres a reduction in viz for sure..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Here in N. I we don't have as many issues with dodgy junctions, plus my bike mainly gets used for an early Sunday morning blast up the coast or just a tour with my dad. Works out 126 quid posted.

it definitely tidies things up but there is a clear trade off on likely visibility for the tidiness benefit.

Back