What are people paying for remap??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100%.

Euro 4 is a pain as you have to leave the lambda's in to fight the map

- Alex

Got ya buddy and yes I took the o2 sensors out then dyno the bike + left the sensors out permanently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DYNOJET now provide O2 lambda sensors controllers with the PCV, they plug inline and adapt to fool the ECU into thinking they are working, this enables the module full control of the fuelling tables

DYNOJET now provide O2 lambda sensors controllers with the PCV, they plug inline and adapt to fool the ECU into thinking they are working, this enables the module full control of the fuelling tables
They have been doing this for ages. Back in 2016 I had Superduke 1290r with Autotune and Bosch wideband sensors.

To be fair, there is little use of this unless you prepared to invest time and energy in maintaining those trim tables and filtering out bad settings.

They have been doing this for ages. Back in 2016 I had Superduke 1290r with Autotune and Bosch wideband sensors.

To be fair, there is little use of this unless you prepared to invest time and energy in maintaining those trim tables and filtering out bad settings.
when they initially introduced the POWERCOMMANDER for the Euro 4 they did not have the o2 controller developed as the ECU is quite clever compared to the Euro 3 bikes. It?s taken them a while to develop it which is why if you already bought the unit without the controller they will provide them FOC.

on my gen 3 is it worth mapping with standard headers or not ?

I would replace thedownpipes perked because of that front exhaust valve which will fail sooner rather than later. As you know they start rattling and make the engine sounds shit . This is my opinion though mate [emoji109]

I would replace thedownpipes perked because of that front exhaust valve which will fail sooner rather than later. As you know they start rattling and make the engine sounds shit . This is my opinion though mate [emoji109]

ok thanks i didnt know that ,might buy a full arrow system in thatt case or just buy a gen4 !

ps to sit on in the garage and rev :(

ok thanks i didnt know that ,might buy a full arrow system in thatt case or just buy a gen4 !

ps to sit on in the garage and rev :(

Leovince for ?600 pounds just over that?s what I payed for mine, eBay .mine is gen 2 though [emoji106]

you had it mapped yet and whats the valve mod all about ?

66d6bb21a5be694dc20954ed0dbda959.jpg

088c6a5c9b60ccc4d1101b09c3f109f6.jpg

7c782f511727ae0a362241309ed13b72.jpg

Yes had it mapped mate [emoji2]

bloody lovely ,wheres the report on here ?

Do you mean where was the pic taken and if so it was the day before lockdown. Pic was taken at Nottingham just off the a614

Do you mean where was the pic taken and if so it was the day before lockdown. Pic was taken at Nottingham just off the a614

Oh I see just look on pc5 or remapping mate

BTW, Just had a quote from Phil at CrowePerformance, ?175 for setup of the PC5 and if you have the PC5 and want it installed it's ?40. :)

I have a gen2...who do u reckon gets the best results? I've dealt with dave Woods who are excellent but I haven't heard anyone's views for gen 2's

Back