Hi, I?m new!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupracing

Reaction score
Just thought I would say hey!

im not an s1000rr owner yet but toying with the idea of pix my 2013 Daytona 675R for a new gen4 s1000rr in hockenheim silver. I hope I don?t regret it

Welcome Cupracing....best be quick to get ur order in then as bike season is just around the corner......
And as we arent allowed to fly on holiday that means more time riding bikes on UK roads....

Where are u from?? Whats made you look towards the Gen 4 instead of other brands?? PS Welcome by the way

Welcome Cupracing....best be quick to get ur order in then as bike season is just around the corner......
And as we arent allowed to fly on holiday that means more time riding bikes on UK roads....

Where are u from?? Whats made you look towards the Gen 4 instead of other brands?? PS Welcome by the way

I?m from Berkshire. Vines in Guildford have taken delivery of a shiny new sport in hockenheim silver. I?m just waiting to hear back from the insurance underwriters to see if insurance is affordable. I test rode the new RR when it was released last year and thought it was an epic bike, it left a lasting impression.

talking of holidays, I?m supposed to be flying to Finland next Friday to see the northern lights. No restrictions yet so I?m keeping my fingers crossed

Happy days then if its there...maybe get it within the next few days!
I'm Wiltshire so just down the M4....keep us posted with how u get on

Just a quick question, how do I view photos on the forum? It says I?m restricted?

Hi fella, I have just sold my d675r 2015... And pick up my new M Pack s1000rr tomorrow! Can't wait....

Welcome to the forum, do it! You won't be disappointed lol.... Oh and my insurance was shocking when I enquired.... Managed to get it down to nearly half

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Who with??
As in who have I gone with.... Am still making some calls, have to try devitt, bemoto, goskippy and Bennett's... But have secured a fairly good price with Bikesure. I was quoted circa 1100....

Pick the bike up tomorrow afternoon, so dropping my d665r off to a dealer first, then coming back and getting the insurance... Then off to get new bike!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Blimey, ?11100 :upset:, I thought ?400 was bad enough with Carole Nash. Welcome to a great forum by the way. :fat:

Back