S1000rr arrived today!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
My beautiful s1000rr was delivered today, part ex?d my rninet and couldn?t be happier! Mines a 2017 in GP safety colours I?ve never seen another so I?m guessing pretty rare only done 4K miles. To say I love it is an understatement. What a machine!

Hi all,
My beautiful s1000rr was delivered today, part ex?d my rninet and couldn?t be happier! Mines a 2017 in GP safety colours I?ve never seen another so I?m guessing pretty rare only done 4K miles. To say I love it is an understatement. What a machine!

Welcome to the club any pictures of your new stead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your RR, they are amazing machines.

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what is your riding history?

Do you have any mods planned for your RR?

Enjoy the forum [emoji846]

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your RR, they are amazing machines.

What sort of riding do you enjoy and what is your riding history?

Do you have any mods planned for your RR?

Enjoy the forum [emoji846]

Thanks, I mostly ride for fun At weekends and commute when I can, just Street no track yet, had a ninja 636, monster 821 and rninet but none compare to the rr you can?t beat that power it?s electrifying.
Got a zero gravity double bubble ready to go on this weekend then need to do the tail. Will start saving for an exhaust ideally an akra? or arrow.

I posted a couple in the gallery section. Still can?t get my head round embedding photos in a forum, it?s probably simple and I?m being dumb.

Easiest way is to subscribe to the forum as a Premier Member and then you can upload photos natively to the site [emoji41]
There are loads of other benefits too. If this is something that may be of interest just follow the attached link for full information.

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?6735-Premier-Membership-What-is-it

Back