first gen 4 mods. :)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of getting it also... How long did it take to turn up etc... I assume shipping and duty to pay on top of what is cost?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

total cost was ?158.88 and took about 2 1/2 weeks. it was just the price i paid on ebay with no additional costs. :)

Congratulations on your new steed, looks fantastic already!

What further mods do you have planned?

Hope the weathers good this weekend so you can make sone progress on those run-in miles

cheers, just the seat cowl and most likely a SC project can. :)

Rich as u have removed rear pegs are you gonna get any blanking plates.... ? Only thing I can find is r and g ones....

no, i cannot see the point fitting anything bigger than the bolts. i might get some alloy low profile black or gold pan head bolts just to cover the threads.

total cost was ?158.88 and took about 2 1/2 weeks. it was just the price i paid on ebay with no additional costs. :)
That's a good price, you would pay that for a normal tail tidy here anyway. Am tempted, and just plug and play... Brilliant

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Bloody brilliant price... going for like 170 with 40 quid postage roughly on eBay at the moment

Getting mine VentureShield protected in a couple of weeks. Wanna try and keep it chip free for as long as possible.
Done 400 wet miles on mine so far, and I?m bloody loving it! It?s an incredible
beast. Managed to spin the rear up a few times now so I?m gonna have to change the tyres soon if the weather doesn?t dry up soon.

I?m loving those Gilles rearsets, and wouldn?t mind getting a different can on.

Back