Sylvain Guintoli - You wouldn't want to meet him on a track day - other than to learn

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rednine

Reaction score
It's a youtube well worth watching put up about 3 days ago. Sylvain Guintoli rides his road registered and plated GSXR 1000 to Donington from his house to see how fast his road bike goes. What amuses me is he says on arrival he will take the first left hander slowly as he is on cold road tyres on a 5 degree cold track!!!! What a cool guy :02.47-tranquillity:

It's a youtube well worth watching put up about 3 days ago. Sylvain Guintoli rides his road registered and plated GSXR 1000 to Donington from his house to see how fast his road bike goes. What amuses me is he says on arrival he will take the first left hander slowly as he is on cold road tyres on a 5 degree cold track!!!! What a cool guy :02.47-tranquillity:

Any link ?

been on a trackday a few times with him when he's been on a standard road bike,it just shows the difference between the average t/dayer,and a pro.saying that,i wasn't overly impressed lst time at oulton how he came past me,on the back wheel,within a foot of me,under a red flag,i did mention it too him in the pits,but he seemed to lose the ability to speak english then ;)

I?m surprised and I can only assume it was a seriously steep wheely and the red flag was obliterated by his mirror! ?

Back