What would cause this

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s a bummer Amit. Hope you can get it home. Do you have BMW warranty or recovery service ?

I have recovery via BeMoto insurance.... but the last time I called them out for my off road bike, they pinned in down with ties so hard, I?m surprised the fork seals did not damage.... hoping for a mate with a trailer tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have rad and oil guard fitted....

You can just about make it out on the video with all the daily commute crud buildup

.... did not extent the warranty this year .... doh..

Warranty would not cover rad damage so the money you saved will be needed for the fix.

It could just be a hose or clip that?s given up? Good luck hope it gets sorted.

Had to be worst case.... :-(

a69aec76a0b4029cfbcde54ae44aff05.jpg

Stone chip to the rad...

So much for the rad guard.

How upsetting is that, whose rad guards did you have fitted? Could there be a claim against them?

Jesus that needed a clean, no wonder it protested!!

- Alex
Agreed, I had to double take the image..
Looked as though the centre area was all blocked.. at least Amits using his bike, mine hasn't turned a wheel since end of September...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Actually rad looks like it's got it's own self made cover. I imagine the fan worked overtime!!!! :neglected:

Maybe the radiator decided to end things now and not carry on in hope that everything might one day get better?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back