Just about to order

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum!

Do it! [emoji41]

What sort of riding you enjoy primarily and what is your riding history?

Where are you based?

Enjoy the forum,

Oli

Welcome and good choice! Plenty of free advice and don't forget to check out the Gen 4 forum for loads of advice there too!
As per above what sort of bikes and riding have you had in the past?

Welcome and good choice! Plenty of free advice and don't forget to check out the Gen 4 forum for loads of advice there too!
As per above what sort of bikes and riding have you had in the past?

Thanks mate. Covid delayed everything and the dealer went in to lockdown. They started back last week and deal gets done on Monday.

Just paid for 2 years forum subs, happy to chip in and support the forum :encouragement:

Last edited:
Which dealer matey?? Same thing happened to mine? Was meant to collect 3rd! Hoping things are gonna start moving soon....

Thanks for supporting forum too!

Which dealer matey?? Same thing happened to mine? Was meant to collect 3rd! Hoping things are gonna start moving soon....

Thanks for supporting forum too!

I?m getting it from Wollaston Bikes and dealing with Alex Wright, Retail Manager
Wollaston Bikes
Bedford Road
Northampton
NN1 5SZ

Alex seems a real decent guy and busy atm. DM me if you want his mobile.

Welcome to the forum!

Do it! [emoji41]

What sort of riding you enjoy primarily and what is your riding history?

Where are you based?

Enjoy the forum,

Oli

Thanks for the welcome, apologies for the late reply.

I live in Central London, which makes insurance interesting. Been riding bikes since the 80?s, RD400?s, GS750, CB900?s, several Katana 1000?s and 1100?s, a slabie GSX-R1100, Buell, KTM?s inc SDR?s. I currently own a Panigale R v2, Ducati 350 racer, Katana 1100 and now a G4 S1000RR M.

Most of my riding is TD?s with the odd tours thrown in, we?re boring and mainly do the Cochem run (since the mid 00?s). Planning Spain trip next year as Germany is to packed nowadays.

Looking forward to getting to know people on here.

Last edited:
Back