ecu

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy

Reaction score
Hi has anybody had their ecu flashed is it worth having done and who would do it I have phoned Jordans bikes they don't touch BMW too complicated electronic wise.

RS2E is a good choice.
They did 3rd party work for Alpha Racing.
@alex & @bmwbadboy have had their ECU’s flashed by them and both seem very happy with both the product and quality of service.

Whether it’s worth it or not I imagine will depend entirely on what you want to achieve

Last edited:
RS2E is a good choice.
They did 3rd party work for Alpha Racing.
@alex & @bmwbadboy have had their ECU’s flashed by them and both seem very happy with both the product and quality of service.

Whether it’s worth it or not I imagine will depend entirely on what you want to achieve

Thanks for the reply had the hp4 from new its used only on the road thinking of putting a link pipe on and getting the best I can from a flash tune any help and information would be a great help thanks

I put a link pipe on my hp4 and it didn’t require a flash/tune. Because it comes with the full system as standard from factory, removing the cat (I presume that is what you mean) the ecu can make the adjustments as it is. You might get some benefits from a remap but they wont be significant.

Thanks for the reply is there any benefit removing the cat and putting a link pipe on other than noise.

Thanks for all your help might be worth getting the link pipe and see how it goes thanks.

Back