Pc5 maps

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C3RRR

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm thinking of taking the plunge and buying 1
I can't seem to find what maps are available.
I'll be wanting 1 for a K&n and racefit type exhaust.
Am I missing something?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

PC5 Map

Do it properly and have it mapped professionally on a Dyno. It’s a far better option than loading a generic map.

Re: PC5 Map

Do it properly and have it mapped professionally on a Dyno. It’s a far better option than loading a generic map.
I know it is bud but funds are tight at the moment, credit cards job

With all due respect you're asking for a free map from someone that paid to have it done.
There's free maps on the DynoJet website.

With all due respect you're asking for a free map from someone that paid to have it done.
There's free maps on the DynoJet website.
With even greater respect I'm seeking dynojet website maps, I'm struggling finding the options

PC5 Map

Email Dynojet ([email protected]) and let them know which bike model, exhaust system and air filter that you have fitted and they will likely be able to send you a generic map to suit.

So, installed the pc5 yesterday and had to load the arrow full system map on to it due to only 3 options available. I've actually test ran the bike and it's already fuelled better than stock, very slightly lumpy holding the throttle at 4k rpm.
I remember going through the same process with a K5 gixxer thou and there was at least 20, hence my question at the beginning of the thread.
I emailed Dynojet UK yesterday and they confirmed the shortage of maps for the 2015.

Does anyone want to sell me a copy map from one of their's?
It's a bizarre request I know but workable me thinks.
I'm willing to make a payment by PayPal goods, I would want some kind of assurance by the seller.
You could even make a sale on ebay if you like, on a not responsible for any damage type thing, yes I've thought of everything [emoji16].

I'm being serious!

Before shooting me down with I need a bespoke map etc, I'm fully aware that's the best option but until I have ?100 for that I'm happy with something near enough for now, I ran the bike with no fuel alterations last year so it'll be a big improvement.

My bike is a 2015 RR with a Racefit shorty with a k&n filter.
Pm me if you can help, cheers guys. [emoji41][emoji1635]

Back