Greetings!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drumm23

Reaction score
Hi all đź‘‹

I am Dublin and UK based ... have been pootling about on a Ducati Monster and then Streetfighter for a few years but this year moving to a sportsbike... Stuck deciding between a used Ducati V4 or an S1kRR ... and if I go bmw then do I spend on a fancy m-sport ... or save my money and go with a nice late Gen3!

Anyway, forum seems great so looking forward to wasting half my working day in here :nevreness:

Welcome fella, I have just moved over to the dark side and ordered a M Pack s1000rr gen 4, it is due April. I haven't ridden the gen 3 but have ridden the gen 4 a few times now and it is an awesome bit of kit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, definitely leaning toward the BMW over the Duc ... some great value to be had with late Gen3 as far as I can see ... and probably all the teething issues ironed out too ...

anyway, all good problems to have ??????

There's a nice sub 3K miles 19plate M Gen 4 down at CW's sum ÂŁ18K, oh, and welcome to another recent member.

Back