Greetings!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drumm23

Reaction score
Hi all đź‘‹

I am Dublin and UK based ... have been pootling about on a Ducati Monster and then Streetfighter for a few years but this year moving to a sportsbike... Stuck deciding between a used Ducati V4 or an S1kRR ... and if I go bmw then do I spend on a fancy m-sport ... or save my money and go with a nice late Gen3!

Anyway, forum seems great so looking forward to wasting half my working day in here :nevreness:

Welcome fella, I have just moved over to the dark side and ordered a M Pack s1000rr gen 4, it is due April. I haven't ridden the gen 3 but have ridden the gen 4 a few times now and it is an awesome bit of kit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

hello and welcome, ive had gen 1, 2 and 3 and have the 4 on order. cannot go wrong with gen 3, excellent bike and i hope the gen 4 will be better. :)

Thanks guys, definitely leaning toward the BMW over the Duc ... some great value to be had with late Gen3 as far as I can see ... and probably all the teething issues ironed out too ...

anyway, all good problems to have ??????

There's a nice sub 3K miles 19plate M Gen 4 down at CW's sum ÂŁ18K, oh, and welcome to another recent member.

Back