S1000RR Bluefire West Netherlands

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmmm some nice protein on that scrubber there !.

Has that bike ever actually been on the road, it looks unused ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

thanks , yeah first butterfly who flied/flow 200km/h :triumphant:

the bike has 8500 miles on it (13,700 km)

garage kept , and i polished it last week :crash_smilie:

Mmmmmm some nice protein on that scrubber there !.

Has that bike ever actually been on the road, it looks unused ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hmmm, I thought that, I assumed it was kept in the lounge, by the fireplace!! :butterfly:

Hmmm, I thought that, I assumed it was kept in the lounge, by the fireplace!! :butterfly:

lol . yeah it's a good place to have it safe and warm . and much better looking than girlfriends ( interior accesoires ) :crash_smilie:

can't waith to recieve my packagages from usa :purplebananna::purplebananna:

Here's a pic of a blue fire with an R&G tail tidy. Appreciate you don't sound like you want to go that way (and get the Evotech if you do), but might help you think about your options. You might want a dark screen too...

Enjoy the bike.

Attachments

• 20200306_093756.jpg
    20200306_093756.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
I Can't see your picture . please help :p

'' west-13
, you do not have permission to access this page ''

thanks , i will look at it . orderded an Smoked windscreen . just recieved the packaged so will place it this weekend .

still waiting for the dutch taxes / vehicle license , didn't drove a Mile since imported .

Yup, my bike, since new.Just had its big 18,000 mile service, and that taught me to never wait that long to change the fork oil, what a difference with fresh oil.....

The Bursig stand is really convenient, saves a lot of space, maybe doesn't lift the bike too far for working on it. The Gen 2 has a wider frame than the Gen 3. I bought another (1Jac) stand for my 2018 S1000R, and the narrower frame seems to mean that the lug that holds the bike on the stand stuck out of the frame, I found it too annoying, so I returned it. With our bike the lug sits inside the bike, so you don't notice it at all.

Rick

Sounds Good @RickS1K , indeed the fork oil will also be done before the summer . almost finished with the service maintanance.( only brake fluid change )

just ordered rizoma brake fluid reservoir / evotech license plate holder and installed yesterday my smoked windscreen :)

can't wait for the summer.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CHaR7poJVfZZTfo76

Here's a pic of a blue fire with an R&G tail tidy. Appreciate you don't sound like you want to go that way (and get the Evotech if you do), but might help you think about your options. You might want a dark screen too...

Enjoy the bike.
Just fitted the Evotech tail tidy to my Gen 3, vast improvement..Rear end lighting, indicators and number plate light now all LED.

Very nice colour and a nice tidy bike you have there. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can't change my text of above post buy picked it up for a friend of my . tough i can always take it for a ride when he doesn't need it :) :p

but yeah maybe at the end of the summer i will get another one . looking for 2015 model or later .

Back