M Calibration Kit 2019+

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cost doesn’t stop there. You also need to buy aftermarket suspension, potentiometers, rain light, quickshifter, e-throttle, full race exhaust system, MoTeC protective housing etc to compliment the M RCK.

This doesn't look like 5890 Euros to me.

Surely Alpha's mark up is close to 50% on this.

Last edited:
I believe the price is regulated by the FIM, thats wgat they told me when i bought some RCK Pro kits for the Gen 3
I assume logging is done in the dash, if not thats more wonga for a 2D logger (oh and £1500 for software)
You also need the dash mount/fairing bracket, Quick Shifter. The Gen 3 also needed the VCI unit to program it, not sure what you need for the Gen 4 but there will be something required no doubt.
As mentioned above, it doesnt stop with whats in the picture, thats just a start.

Easy option just get a ride with a factory team, you get all of this for nothing, loads of money, fresh women every week and you can chuck your day job...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

This doesn't look like 5890 Euros to me.

Surely Alpha's mark up is close to 50% on this.

The Motec dash alone is already 2000€, then add the handlebar switches, complete loom, ECU, ... etc ...
It’s expensive, but won’t be a 50% markup.

And yes, it doesn’t stop there ... if you want it all on the bike it’s safe to say you’ll spend another time what the oem bike cost you.

To build a top specification Gen 4 Superstock bike you are looking at around £37,000 (assuming that you are using the M Sport model as a base).

Does anyone know what's that for on M kit ? Is it some kind of hub?

0e1dc64b9b5bfdafabcaaefee0e3658b.jpg

hasn't aim got a suitable ECU lead for the gen 4? if it's logging your after,then solo2 DL (or the original soloDL) will give ou everything you need,and much much more

hasn't aim got a suitable ECU lead for the gen 4? if it's logging your after,then solo2 DL (or the original soloDL) will give ou everything you need,and much much more
I'm using aim solo 2 dl now. Same cable as Gen3 but I'm having problems with it. DamperFmm channel max out at 32mm with 2D sensor, no idea why. Sent config and files to AIM UK they are looking now.

send me the file if you want,i can see if it's a seting issue or not (dont know how much you know about the Aim stuff,so ignore me if youve alrready sorted that ;)

Back