S1000RR 2020 - Tracktoy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday a dry rematch at Spa Francorhamps, it was f***ing hot.
Finally got the suspension setup to my liking, still struggling a bit with the electronics finetuning but will get that sorted with the help of Alpha.
Launching out of a low speed corner (hairpin or chicane) feels sometimes sluggish. The logging then also shows that the throttle request at the grip is 15 to 20% higher than the throttle being delivered. Will need some TC slip values correction to sort it out I guess. Slip and Slip_Target values are very close, so pretty sure it's TC related.

Ended the day with a 2:40.83 with still pretty much margin for improvement.

Spa2020.jpg

Yesterday a dry rematch at Spa Francorhamps, it was f***ing hot.
Finally got the suspension setup to my liking, still struggling a bit with the electronics finetuning but will get that sorted with the help of Alpha.
Launching out of a low speed corner (hairpin or chicane) feels sometimes sluggish. The logging then also shows that the throttle request at the grip is 15 to 20% higher than the throttle being delivered. Will need some TC slip values correction to sort it out I guess. Slip and Slip_Target values are very close, so pretty sure it's TC related.

Ended the day with a 2:40.83 with still pretty much margin for improvement.

Nice one ! I'm there on Sep 18/19.

Did you end up buying Maxtreme exhaust ? Those Dutchies not answering me at all on whatsapp :(

Can you confirm that it's fitting Full Akra headers ?

Last edited:
Nice one ! I'm there on Sep 18/19.

Did you end up buying Maxtreme exhaust ? Those Dutchies not answering me at all on whatsapp :(

Can you confirm that it's fitting Full Akra headers ?

Yes, bought the Maxtreme, they are indeed a bit hard to contact.
Just send them a message that you want to order asap and that they send you the invoice so you can pay them.
That worked best for me.

The exhaust and supplied linkpipe are a direct fit onto the Akra headers.
Only thing I had to do was cutting a few mm from the carbon Akra exhaust hanger to have enough clearance on the exhaust bracket.
Half an hour work and not noticable when using the Maxtreme or Akra exhaust.

Did not get black flagged so it did what it needed to do :)

Is noise an issue at spa ? Still thinking of joining this one bbb, spaces in all groups. Any change on isolation returning from Belgium?

baffle is mandatory with Full Akra. Also helps if you stay right and short-shift after exiting from Bus Stop on start/finish line

Back