KTM SuperDuke 1290R 2020

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
44teeth from Qatar to Portimao

Nice back to back wheelie run with Jeremy.

That was good, Jeremy is one hell of a rider, Statham is not slow either to keep up as best as he could :D

Nice video.... all we need is some weather like that and we are sorted lol

That bike looks like massive fun. I did a vid of a lad on one at the Nordschliefe last year and was very envious. He is elbow down for sh*ts and giggles on the last corner which is pretty ballsy on the Ring:

Last edited:
That was great, I'm normally over there twice a year with my car, usually May and September. Don't think I'd contemplate riding my bike there seeing how close some car drivers get to bikes and start racing each other, you kept a very responsible distance from the bike, but some car drivers (non bikers) see a bike as a red rag to a bull and want to prove a point and show no respect and it gets dangerous.

What car you in? Sounds like a Porsche :D

Friggin hell, this is what I mean, some people can't see a fast car coming let alone a bike around there. Great skills there Monners and respect for the save, glad nothing more serious happened.

There are bike only days AFAIK.
I'd want to do that on a first go.
Suspect the Dunlop D213GP pro's are the thing to have for a real attack (used at the TT)

- Alex

Back