Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam76

Reaction score
Hi ordered a S1000RR M back in January 2019 and it’s finally turned up in my dealer but I’m waiting the 4 weeks until new reg, I’ve waited 13 months so far what’s another 4 weeks. Finally got to see it on Saturday at my dealer.
This is my first 1000cc and what a bike to upgrade too!!!
I’ve been riding 6 years now started on a GSXR750 L4 then moved up to a Ducati 899 and now this missile.
Roll on March😁

Already got sitting home ready to be fitted:

BMW M Rearsets
BMW M Levers
BMW M Lever Guards
BMW Rad Guard
BMW M Tank Pad
BMW M F+R Axle Sliders
Gilles Blue Yoke Nut
Gilles PSA Bobbins
Gilles Front Brake Cap
Gilles Rear Brake Cap
Gilles Oil Filler Cap
Gilles AXB Chain adjusters
MRA DB Tinted Screen
Evotech Fuel Cap
Roadlok disc lock
NRC tail tidy

I’ve had along time to collect stuff.
I’ve not decided on exhaust as of yet but will be fitting one, and eventually change all black plastics to carbon

Already got sitting home ready to be fitted:

BMW M Rearsets
BMW M Levers
BMW M Lever Guards
BMW Rad Guard
BMW M Tank Pad
BMW M F+R Axle Sliders
Gilles Blue Yoke Nut
Gilles PSA Bobbins
Gilles Front Brake Cap
Gilles Rear Brake Cap
Gilles Oil Filler Cap
Gilles AXB Chain adjusters
MRA DB Tinted Screen
Evotech Fuel Cap
Roadlok disc lock
NRC tail tidy

I’ve had along time to collect stuff.
I’ve not decided on exhaust as of yet but will be fitting one, and eventually change all black plastics to carbon

Nice, The dealer will fit all that for you for a labour charge. If you want it done on day one. Though I can appreciate you may be less lazy that me!!

I’ll be fitted the lot myself when the bike gets delivered to me as I also want to armour wrap it before it hits any roads

That's a lot of parts. Congrats on a new bike!

A years a long time to wait for a bike so I’ve had plenty of time to figure out what I want! And due to the bike delays got most of it heavily discounted as dealers wasn’t selling anything.
I.e only payed £500 for the rearsets

Back