any one know or can advice on rapid bike evo

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricky1964

Reaction score
hi lads any of you used or know anything about using rapid bike evo.what is your take on the fuel module cheers tricky:)

Rapid Bike Evo

Have a search of the Forum as there have been countless threads posted about it.

Re: Rapid Bike Evo

I ended up swapping to power commander

Cheaper. Worked. Made more power. Felt smoother
corkgsxr yes ive decided on pc5 I was just looking at other options just need to part with cash for a pc5 cheapest I,ve seen is £328 just have to tell the wife lol + dyno time :tennis:

I tryed both evo then race was never happy with it. Tryed everyone's suggestions. Got sent maps all sorts. It was better than untuned by big margin but wasnt smooth.

I tryed both evo then race was never happy with it. Tryed everyone's suggestions. Got sent maps all sorts. It was better than untuned by big margin but wasnt smooth.

I,m hearing what your saying so pc5 it is , I’m not sure about getting one second hand though because might not get the special connectors for them couple of little wire and what not [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on a RB Race. Got a lovely smooth map on it from John @ Track Electronics.

It took a fair bit of lower rev range fuel adjustments, but it's lovely and smooth all the way up.

being as this is a tuning thread can anybody recommend a dyno tuner in the midlands please ?

I'm on a RB Race. Got a lovely smooth map on it from John @ Track Electronics.

It took a fair bit of lower rev range fuel adjustments, but it's lovely and smooth all the way up.

Hi mate I use a dYno place not far from me called Torquetune, I just need to get the power commander and fit it 1st , it looks like its going to be a brand new one pc5 but just got to tell the wife the cost lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi does anybody know when fitting the pcv what are the two specail connectors called ,im talking about the couple of wires they need connecting ?cheers tricky throttle position and gear indicator wires

Last edited:
Back