Jerez fuel?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyingscotsman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Are there any fuel pumps at the Jerez circuit?

I’m going with FE in May & wondering if you can get fuel at the circuit or if you need to take cans to a petrol station like you now need to do at Almeria.

Are there any fuel pumps at the Jerez circuit?

I’m going with FE in May & wondering if you can get fuel at the circuit or if you need to take cans to a petrol station like you now need to do at Almeria.

No fuel on site but the petrol station's only about 5 mins away.

i never realised the go-kart track/carpark over the road was same shape as the circuit :)

Bear in mind that,with FE,you'll be staying in one of the hotels next to the track.That means you'll have to drive out to get your fuel.

Bear in mind that,with FE,you'll be staying in one of the hotels next to the track.That means you'll have to drive out to get your fuel.

Cheers Baz. That was reason for my question. I wasn’t sure if I needed a hire car - now booked one. I thought maybe with it being a GP circuit there might be fuel pumps on site.

Cheers Baz. That was reason for my question. I wasn’t sure if I needed a hire car - now booked one. I thought maybe with it being a GP circuit there might be fuel pumps on site.
There is no fuel on site, you have to have a car there. Even to get to the circuit you need a car, they don't have Uber or taxis around.

FE tend to stay at cuava (sp) park,or the golf hotel,or did at least,so you only really need a car if wanting to go into town.

be worth asking which hotel they are using,can always blag a lift for fuel if your not fussed about going out at night

FE tend to stay at cuava (sp) park,or the golf hotel,or did at least,so you only really need a car if wanting to go into town.

be worth asking which hotel they are using,can always blag a lift for fuel if your not fussed about going out at night

Cheers, yes it’s the Cueva Parc.

Back