London MCN Motorcycle Show Feb 14th - 16th

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Alex got a right bargain there....if u paid £300 for them! Website currently showing just under £400 unless it was a show only special

Here’s the group photo shop taken earlier today. I’m (Steve aka MrSmooth) second from the left. Everyone needs to introduce themselves in the picture on here

9e73d1e5a38e15bfa1df52ec2e28f582.jpg

Great to have met everyone and shared time together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

It's been a long day but a good one, just got home around an hour ago. Was a pleasure meeting you all, enjoyed the little catch up with you and your son Steve (Mr Smooth), thanks to both of you for being so kind to my daughter and making her feel at home! Your son got her started on talking cars too and she started reeling off all the Porsche models she likes, GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS....., think your son was impressed with the car knowledge of an 8 year old and he gave her some encouraging words which I appreciated. Top gents! :)

Was good to meet RickS1K and Alex too, seems like a mega bargain you got there on your boots! Hope you all had a good day there.

I'm the third one from the left and that's Schuey Jnr next to me :D

Back