S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ste M

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all

New to the forum, got a daytona 675 at the moment but I've got a s1000rr sport on order thats due in April. Putting the Daytona up for sale soon. I've been riding now for just over 5 years and the Daytona has been my only bike. Looking forward to making the step up to the big boys bikes

Ste

Welcome Ste. What part of uk are u from! If your looking at getting some extras from dealer look at membership for the forum.... this gives you loads of benefits and access to more areas for a mere 12.50 or 20 sheets.
plenty of friendly banter and really helpful info....

Welcome to the forum Ste and congratulations on your RR order!

Daytona’s are great bikes, I had one before my RR too.
What have been your favourite experiences on two wheels so far?

Hello, sorry just updated my profile. I'm from Liverpool. Ive ordered two things with my bike, the tall screen, I commute a lot on my bike, and also the Alarm, i live in Liverpool haha. Ive just been informed that the tracker now comes as standard as well so i will be singing up for that as well i think.

I'll look into the membership once i find my feet on here

Hello Mate, Probably going the TT each year. Another plus is we have a caravan over in Anglesey so I go via snowdonia a lot to there. I also did a track day the other year at Ron Haslem which was awesome, ive got another one for this year on the litre bikes this time though

News to me that a tracker is standard... will check that with my dealer in morning so thanks for heads up!

News to me that a tracker is standard... will check that with my dealer in morning so thanks for heads up!

The prices have just risen to £16995 , but yours is currently “price protected”. All 2020 bikes will now come with a Datatool Stealth Tracker fitted – all you need to do is subscribe to £9.99 a month for “real time monitoring” , should you wish. So there’s a bonus too.

thats the part of the e-mail he sent to me

Cotswold In cheltenham. Sales guy has had me test ride a gen 3 then a gen 4... he knows I’m in car sales and I made an appt for sat after nec.... should have seen his face when I said I wanted to test ride the new xr.... thought he was on a def deal. Priceless.
Showed him my gap presentation and pleased to say site performance has increased 20 percent and even the company trainer is using it lol

Back