New shoes....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc A

Reaction score
Evening all...
not tyres or rubber topic but what boots everyone running?
always loved the alpinestars super techs but my chunky calf’s have never allowed it...

however I have come across the Tcx rt race boots which tbh I’ve never considered and also a right colour match for the gen 4 m sport which is only a few months away....
Screen shot attached

538AA52F-394F-4F4B-B542-D9AE83C15D78.jpg

Yeah I think their marketing sales guy needs to be a bit more original lol

I rated my TCX boots, had a good bit of use for a few years and a spin down the tarmac at Donington and held up really well.

Those boots look very nice, and I agree, they will match with your bike colours.

I have Alpinestars SMX Plus and been very happy with them.

They look good.

I bought a pair of these Daytonas a couple of seasons ago, they do different colours...perfect for chunky calves... 700 odd quid tho.. easiest ever to put on and incredibly comfy...
b0270e24bd107a0e9d2041d39e75c050.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I guess you should also consider BMW’s own offering, the RR Race Boots. The colours match too!

I guess you should also consider BMW’s own offering, the RR Race Boots. The colours match too!
Yeah...I kinda feel then obliged to stick with the same brands and may as well buy the RR suit too...

I think the Alpinestars SMX GTX gets my vote currently

Big wonga stuart!
They are expensive... Sure you can pick them up on a deal, FC Moto are good at times.. just checked goretex model same as mine just over 500 bargain...thats less than I paid for mine !

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back