Howdy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadrash

Reaction score
Hi,
forum looks great. Have a 2016 and am waiting on delivery of the new M Sport. Hope to learn some stuff of yiz regarding upgrades and stuff. I wouldn't be the most technically minded lad. :hopelessness:

R

Welcome roadrash...reminds me of my youth playing the game.
Have you got a delivery date yet? If your looking at upgrades a year or two membership could save you a few pennies for more upgrades with discounts available...inc dealer.

What sort of riding do you do? Road ? Track? Welcome aboard either way

looking at April delivery i hope. I read the horror stories about delays etc. Mainly road riding and commute. Have done track days on previous bikes but haven't plucked up the courage to do one on the RR. A bit afraid of throwing it down the track....

looking at April delivery i hope. I read the horror stories about delays etc. Mainly road riding and commute. Have done track days on previous bikes but haven't plucked up the courage to do one on the RR. A bit afraid of throwing it down the track....

There is a thread in gen 4 for deliveries....I'll update it shortly as it shows whose had what delivered and whose outstanding....

Back