S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyndonwn

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum and good to read some interesting knowledge and opinions. Have a Gen 3 that has done a bit of everything including some track time, commuting and weekend rides. Have seemingly found myself with the notorious butterfly valve header rattle but bike is going in for a service next week to see what the mechanic thinks 👍

Cheers Lyndon

Welcome to the forum Lyndon!

What have been your favourite experiences onboard your RR so far?

Welcome Lyndon...thanks for making for your first post. Hopefully dealer be able to sort out the rattle and fingers crossed it wont be too costly....

Lots of friendly advice and banter here....make yourself at home :)

welcome to the forum lyndon,front exhaust valve rattle :culpability: looks like most rattle and vibrate to me ,I have just had the same problem but now been sorted by full leo vince exhaust.anyway friendly lads on here to always help:smile-new:

Hello Lyndonwn welcome to the forum.

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, had a few different sports bikes gsxr 750, 1000 and a 1299 Panigale. Thing I like the most about the RR is it does everything well really in my opinion, favourite experience in a weird way was finding my limit at snetterton and sliding her down the track. I blamed it on trying to turn ABS off but turning traction control off instead haha but reality is I ran out of talent and got too cocky. Live and learn. Great bikes

Back