Podcasts.. Hunting Warhead

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Stuart, Thanks I will give it a try!

My favourite podcasts include
Rusty's Garage - Casey Stoner interviews are revealing, the Steve Parrish interview is hilarious - loads of stuff aboiut him and Barry Sheene and practical jokes they played including blowing the roof off of a toilet block at a track in Finland together
Scotland Outdoors - BBC Scotland podcast about being outdoors in Scotland - enjoyed by me as an Englishman!
99PI - 99 Percent Invisible - interesting stories about architectural design from around the world
The Steve Austin Show - yup, the WWE former wrestler, not interested in the WWE stuff but his chats with his wife and friends are hilarious. Ted Fowler ones are great as they are both pissed when they start the funny stories.
Awesome Astronomy - I'm interested in star gazing and the vast emptiness of space and understanding the latest scientific discoveries
The Infinite Monkey Cage - Prof Brian Cox at his best discussing Science and the Universe
Reply All - this is Gimlet Media now owned by Spotify - look out for the Yes/Yes/No episodes which are carefully explained

Last edited:
Hi Stuart, Thanks I will give it a try!

My favourite podcasts include
Rusty's Garage - Casey Stoner interviews are revealing, the Steve Parrish interview is hilarious - loads of stuff aboiut him and Barry Sheene and practical jokes they played including blowing the roof off of a toilet block at a track in Finland together
Scotland Outdoors - BBC Scotland podcast about being outdoors in Scotland - enjoyed by me as an Englishman!
99PI - 99 Percent Invisible - interesting stories about architectural design from around the world
The Steve Austin Show - yup, the WWE former wrestler, not interested in the WWE stuff but his chats with his wife and friends are hilarious. Ted Fowler ones are great as they are both pissed when they start the funny stories.
Awesome Astronomy - I'm interested in star gazing and the vast emptiness of space and understanding the latest scientific discoveries
The Infinite Monkey Cage - Prof Brian Cox at his best discussing Science and the Universe
Reply All - this is Gimlet Media now owned by Spotify - look out for the Yes/Yes/No episodes which are carefully explained
Good shout man ! My screensaver is the pillars of creation... love astronomy....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back