New S1000rr on order

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy,

Joined this as have a new s1000rr on order through JC BMW in Aberdeen, scotland.

Moving up form a 2006 yamaha r6, had a few other bikes - beta trials, gsxr 750, 1980's fz600 & some crossers.

Ordered my bike back in August / September time - expecting March build - is this a normal lead time?

Cheers, Mike.

Welcome Mike!

It's normal lead time unfortunately, and you're actually lucky as some people are still waiting having placed orders in 2018

Welcome from me to Mike... it's been a long haul for most punters...hopefully worth the wait eventually.

S

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Welcome Mike..have u gone for the m sport or sport? There is a thread in gen 4 about delivery dates and u will see it’s def the norm or in some cases extreme for waiting times. Welcome to the forum. There are some great discounts as a forum member if u sign up!

Welcome to the forum Mike and congratulations on your Gen 4 order!

What have been your favourite experiences onboard your R6 and GSXR 750?
What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum [emoji41]

Hi Mike
That sounds about right. I put my deposit mid May and expecting delivery March fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just been in to 2 dealers Essex way and had Motorsport's in stock available now....One dealer had 4 for immediate delivery!

I wonder if that’s down to people ordering then sacking it after getting a realistic delivery date which would be too long a wait for some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for the welcome dudes,

gone for the full fat M-sport, looking at getting some carbon and an akra can for it.

Only done road riding, and hired a DR650 down in new zealand for a few weeks last year - that was a blast.

Been trying to get down to knockhill for some track sessions but at £500 return on the bike it keeps getting put off.

Dealer is saying bike is due in the next couple of days so when i get back from offshore i'll hopefully be collecting it.

Has anyone managed to get any £ knocked off at the dealers? was getting offered £1000 odd off when looking at zx10's & gsxr thous, but i guess they have been struggling to shift them.

Demand outstrips supply. So little chance of a discount but its worth asking for the odd accessory thrown in.

- Alex

Ive just been told getting gen 4 in march now , it has gone up £377 though , will it come with tracker fitted now then ?although l opted not for not to be fitted back in March 2019 when l ordered as l was going to go for the Biketrac as looks a better option?

hi mickle seems like I got wrong on price hasn't gone up I looked at order minus the performance pack lol & bike is December 2019 so no tracker fitted :distracted: not got cost on running in service yet but will when collect bike Saturday

Back