Forum meet 2020: suggestions

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word of warning for anyone booking with these ******* EasyJet rats... I must have clicked the day before (26th) and only noticed when I had completed and paid...immediately went back in to ammend to the 27th and they wanted an alteration fee of 66 quid !....

Refused to pay so I'm just going a day early ...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Word of warning for anyone booking with these ******* EasyJet rats... I must have clicked the day before (26th) and only noticed when I had completed and paid...immediately went back in to ammend to the 27th and they wanted an alteration fee of 66 quid !....

Refused to pay so I'm just going a day early ...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

We got proper shafted by them last year. The Mrs gave me the dates for the whole family to go to Spain, and as soon as I'd paid for them she said shit that's the wrong date, it's a day out. Phoned them immediately and told them what had happened. It was booked a maximum of 5 minutes. They said sorry EasyJet is a non refundable company and as such we can't give you any refunds. I told them I didn't want a refund, just a date change and to look at the time on the booking. No chance, had to pay for a full outbound flight for the new date. Their response was "so you want EasyJet to refund you for your mistake". To be honest, they're all as bad as each other.

Dates dependant, I could be up for this. I do a couple of car trips to the Nurburgring per year, but if I do this then I'll stick to one trip for the Ring this year. Perfect balance between cars and bikes :D

Back