a few pics of my new ride and some of last 2 years

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricky1964

Reaction score
hi lads my new ride +some of my bikes in last 2 years :smile-new::smile-new:IMG_1549.jpgIMG_1543.jpgIMG_0207.jpgIMG_0207.jpgIMG_0103.jpgIMG_4983.jpg

Last edited:
hi lads sorry the pics are not correct way round i,m still trying to work out how to upload pics correctly so please go easy on me lol

Your new bike looks lush
cheers perkles after many many gsxr ,s and r1,s I fancied a from the dark side ! this is my 1st bmw s1000rr so im just getting to grips with the bike.here a pic of my love for the gsxr1000 one on which is k8 and the other is l2:tennis:IMG_1107.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    955.2 KB · Views: 79
We have very similar taste mate. Amongst others I`ve had a K7 GSXR, 09 "pink framed" crossplane R1 and now have the exact year/colour RR.

We have very similar taste mate. Amongst others I`ve had a K7 GSXR, 09 "pink framed" crossplane R1 and now have the exact year/colour RR.
excellente locke sounds like your just as bad as me when its comes to bikes:smile-new:

Last edited:
How do you find the RR compared to the R1?
hi locke ive not had the health on my side at moment I have a bad knee injury but my knee is recovering.the only good thing about this it has given me more time on the bike in the mancave to sort it out.so locke I cannot compare the big bang and the bmw s1000rr at moment but what I do here on the bmw it is very much like the gsxr but I will have to wait and see for myself:tennis:

ive had many many gsxrs ,lovely to ride but the overall build quality and finish was crap

Back