My 1st BMW its a Gen 3

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new rear power rs + fitted today after a bloody big piece of sharp rock punctured the new rear,Adison tyres came up trumps as usual good price quick and careful with the wheel
gagging to ride it now

I got out most of the day yesterday slowly getting to grips with the bike although my chicken strips are an embarrassment
B5266774-0E3C-47C7-A3F8-CCC1B370F192.JPGA3F68021-2CA8-4A62-AFA9-B145A7B61B02.JPG

Fed up talking about covid,death and politics so it's time for some bike love
My arrow titanium system arrived today so I fitted it ,bit of a pig to do the header nuts up but I am very pleased with look weight and sound
20200417_203653_resize_10.jpgIMG-2161_resize_53.jpgIMG-2160_resize_43.jpg

Up fish hill yesterday, lots of bikes out some in groups very naughty
Booked in for a PCV and remap at JHS in a few weeks time,absolutely loving this bike
IMG-2486_resize_75.jpg

And the arrow full system looks delicious [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the arrow full system looks delicious [emoji2]

Question is when you have the remap done do you map with the dB killer in or out because I just had mine done just before lockdown and I had it remapped with the dB killer out which in a way I regret because of how loud the exhaust is with the baffle removed . So think carefully on weather you map with or without dB killer because both maps will be different [emoji106]

Question is when you have the remap done do you map with the dB killer in or out because I just had mine done just before lockdown and I had it remapped with the dB killer out which in a way I regret because of how loud the exhaust is with the baffle removed . So think carefully on weather you map with or without dB killer because both maps will be different [emoji106]

out its not that loud thats why I went for a long can

Great perkles that I didn?t take in to account. I went for the medium length one doh and it?s loud [emoji51]I take it your having it mapped with baffle out [emoji106]

Great perkles that I didn?t take in to account. I went for the medium length one doh and it?s loud [emoji51]I take it your having it mapped with baffle out [emoji106]

yes baffle out and direct ecu flash at Dave Wood racing ,I will ask his advice on what to do with the Lambda sensors

Ok I?m sure you will be over the moon with it mate [emoji109]

Afr's are not massively affected by the dbkiller.

I use mine in the UK. Take ot out in Spain...

- Alex

Ok Alex that?s nice to know well mine should be fine then dB in or out [emoji109]

took it for a cracking ride around Worcestershire and Herefordshire ,empty roads and sticky tyres it was bliss :love-struck: the more I ride this bike the more I like it
IMG-2524.jpg

Nice one mate. Love the colour scheme and the black tank inserts just complete it.

Nice one mate. Love the colour scheme and the black tank inserts just complete it.
thanks I never imagined 200bhp would feel so useable ,I want to get rid of the rim stripes but cant work an easy way of doing it
I also want to do a few track days but the amount of track only bikes with slicks and tyre warmers is putting me off

Hi Perkles, your bike is looking really good, I agree with you on rim tapes and you've encouraged me to consider putting my stomp grips back on as I removed them simply because my legs don't come that far up the tank without rear sets!

Back