My 1st BMW its a Gen 3

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks I never imagined 200bhp would feel so useable ,I want to get rid of the rim stripes but cant work an easy way of doing it
I also want to do a few track days but the amount of track only bikes with slicks and tyre warmers is putting me off
Start with a novice day with an open pit lane and you?ll be fine. Your front wheel rim tape is OEM but your rear wheel tape is aftermarket. Is the OEM tape lacquered over?

Start with a novice day with an open pit lane and you?ll be fine. Your front wheel rim tape is OEM but your rear wheel tape is aftermarket. Is the OEM tape lacquered over?
yes its OEM lacquered over the tape on put on top of it just peels off
I might book a euro weekend for the end of the year ,I just dont want to get in the way of anybody on track !

slow to report on here ive been busy at work,finally had my bike remapped at Dave Wood racing ,It was roasting hot on the day so headline figures werent great but the ride home was and I didnt want to get off the bike
It is night and day difference to ride ,the pick up and throttle response is incredible ,smooth with bags of midrange grunt and pull from low revs ,I have never gelled so well with a bike as much as this one I absolutely love it
I really liked Dave and the lads so will have my bike serviced there in the future

slow to report on here ive been busy at work,finally had my bike remapped at Dave Wood racing ,It was roasting hot on the day so headline figures werent great but the ride home was and I didnt want to get off the bike
It is night and day difference to ride ,the pick up and throttle response is incredible ,smooth with bags of midrange grunt and pull from low revs ,I have never gelled so well with a bike as much as this one I absolutely love it
I really liked Dave and the lads so will have my bike serviced there in the future

That's great news mate. Power figures aren't everything but gelling and enjoying your bike most definitely is!

still enjoying the bike and been getting out quite a bit,I need new brake pads and maybe a fluid change o and I noticed the horn doesnt work so I need to look into that
nothing else to report except its awesome and I love riding it

I did Mallory on the s1k yesterday it was an awesome day , I was a bit nervous after 6 years off track from illness and some long term health complications
I got a bit of mojo back in the afternoon and started to enjoy the bike ,it was a bit of an animal and needs setting up properly, hopefully I can do this in Portugal in December if we can go

went in to Cotswolds Motorad ,starting to think about upgrading to a Gen 4 but I do love my Gen 3
What a beautiful showroom :)

Proberly the M-Sport with M-Billet pack and M-Carbon pack.

Rob.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Cool I am going to go back this weekend and see what deal I can get , I am very unsure on what spec to go for though :fatigue:

Back