S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bricrewe

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all just purchased a new gen 4 m sport from chester motorad pick it up next week. Had a quick look through the forum seen a few familiar user names

Will be turning it into a trackbike over the next few months. Just in the process of stripping and selling my l7 gixer spent a fortune on it and just get on with it hopefully I'll get on with this one

Bri

Cheers all for the welcome lol

I've tried looking round the site but alot of things are still restricted, I'm still geting a warning message at the top of the screen when I long in saying to do a welcome post within 14 or account will be deleted. Have tried to pm admin but I cant do that either.

I've tried looking round the site but alot of things are still restricted, I'm still geting a warning message at the top of the screen when I long in saying to do a welcome post within 14 or account will be deleted. Have tried to pm admin but I cant do that either.

Welcome into the forum my friend [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. All accounts need to be manually approved before full access is given due to the bizarre need for spammers to try and post on here about pills to make your dick bigger (I think they are looking for Alex).

Apologies for the delay but we all have things to do and this doesn’t pay lol.

Welcome to the forum. All accounts need to be manually approved before full access is given due to the bizarre need for spammers to try and post on here about pills to make your dick bigger (I think they are looking for Alex).

Apologies for the delay but we all have things to do and this doesn’t pay lol.
Nah my subscription is up-to-date

Welcome

- Alex

A belated welcome to the forum and congratulations on your M-Sport!

What are your favourite tracks and do you ride on road at all?

Welcome to the forum! Lots of friendly banter (as you have already seen) and really useful info...check out forum membership...discounts in main dealers and what you spend on membership you will save tenfold on parts at dealer!

Have fun and ride safe....plenty of us waiting for the same steed!

I tend to get to almeria quite a bit as for the price you cant knock it I'm there the start of March. I have also booked to do the Laguna trip in November. Will do the odd bit off road riding.

Will have a look at the membership options cheers

Back